1. Who are we?
- Our address is Fatum, LLC, 32 Ridge Rd, Munster, IN 46321.
2. What do we do?
- We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
- We collect information about you, for example, your phone number when you submit a loan request.
3. We don’t share customer data, but there is information sharing you can limit if we (or any lender) did:
- Sharing for affiliates to use during daily operations or to market to you.
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you.
4. Why are you receiving this privacy notice?
- Financial companies may share your personal information, and federal law gives consumers the right to limit some, but not all of this sharing
5. Why do financial companies share your information?
- For everyday business purposes such as processing transactions and marketing purposes.
- For affiliates everyday business purposes
- For affiliates to market to you
- For non-affiliates to market to you
Installment Loan Problem Solved.
Sun Cash uses credit agencies, sources of data and information on applications during the underwriting process. Not all applications or requests for extensions are approved or receive the maximum amount requested or permitted.
Notice: Payday advances and short-term installment loans should only be used for short-term financial needs, and not as a long-term financial solution. Consumers experiencing financial difficulty should seek credit counseling.